Since 2010, we have been actively involved in implementing and rolling out Unibail's new signage charter. We work on new sites under construction and more frequently, in the context of renovations or expansions of large shopping centres.
In constant interaction with the operations managers at headquarters, the creative staff of the design agency and the shopping centre management, we successfully delivered end-to-end service. The latter responded to the various issues of signage, signs, lighting solutions, management, and outfitting rest areas and furniture.
The importance of major project expertise
A dedicated major projects team supports our contacts on a daily basis in order to meet the requirements of these specialised projects. Its specialists have extensive experience dealing with manufacturing and installation under tight restrictions, with work carried out at active sites, or during the night.
Every year, we are entrusted with major projects.
- 2013: Confluence in Lyon
- 2014: New signage for La Part-Dieu in Lyon
- 2015: Polygone Riviera inaugurated in Cagnes-sur-Mer
- 2016: New signage for Les 4 Temps and CNIT in Paris
- 2017: Extension of Carré Sénart in Lieusaint
- 2017: Expansion of Parly2 in Chesnay
- 2018: Outfitting for Polygone Riviera in Cagnes-sur-Mer